This is (Not) About Drugs Presenter Training
Individual training fee for third-party and out-of-state groups wishing to use the "This is (Not) About Drugs" Prescription Pain Medicine (Opioids) and Heroin Prevention Education Program. In exchange, you will receive live, web-based training, access to the recorded on-demand training, post-training coaching and support, plus updates.
- Register with Overdose Lifeline and agree to receive notices re: program updates and materials.
- Complete the required live, web-based training course and coaching.
- Pay program materials usage and per delivery fees (if applicable).
- Agree to not charge for the program. Licensing is available for "fee-based" programs. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Do not alter or edit the program materials without prior written authorization from Overdose Lifeline.
- Maintain, “brought to you by Overdose Lifeline, Inc.” notice and logo marks on program materials and communications.
- As presenter, provide feedback regarding your experience with program and materials via Overdose Lifeline survey.
- Indiana Presenter Reporting Requirements:
- Record scheduled presentations via online web form.
- Let schools know to expect an email from Overdose Lifeline with invitation to complete the “After the Lesson Survey”.