The Opioid Public Health Crisis Training
Individual training fee for third-party and out-of-state groups wishing to use the "Opioid Public Health Crisis" program.
- Register with Overdose Lifeline and agree to receive notices re: program updates and materials.
- Complete the required train-the-trainer training and/or pre-requisite courses.
- Pay program materials access and training fee.
- Agree to not charge layperson for training. Licensing is available for "trainings for a fee". Contact email@example.com
- Do not alter or edit the program materials without prior written authorization from Overdose Lifeline.
- Maintain, “brought to you by Overdose Lifeline, Inc.” notice and logo marks on program materials and communications.
- Provide feedback regarding your experience with program and materials via Overdose Lifeline survey.