Invitation to Join a Telemedicine Pilot
One of Overdose Lifeline's initiatives is to explore options which provide increased access to treatment and recovery services for those affected by the disease of addiction / substance use disorder. One potential solution is through telemedicine technology. This technology is not designed to replace office or face-to-face visits - but rather enhance and support patient-centered, integrated care. Telemedicine technology:
- Provides healthcare and treatment and recovery professionals with a two-way, real time, interactive client care connection
- Allows professionals to evaluate, diagnose, and treat patients and clients in remote locations using a patient management system integrated with video conferencing
- Helps improve access to medical services that often would not be available consistently in distant rural communities
- Supports patient-centered, integrated care
- Lowers cost and scales with patient volume to provide more quality care for more patients
- Telemedicine services are supported by health insurance companies and are covered by Medicare/Medicaid
ABOUT THE PILOT
- Participants are asked to incorporate telemedicine service with a minimum of one patient/client during the pilot time period
- Pilot Duration: 45-60-days.
- Participants will receive a $150 honorarium in recognition of their participation. There are no fees/costs associated with the pilot.
- Support: ODL will work with the participants to complete the set-up, provide training on how to use the platform and support throughout the pilot time period
- Feedback: Participants will be asked to complete two brief surveys during the pilot regarding their experience using the telemedicine service
About Healthcare Anywhere
Healthcare Anywhere's telemedicine technology is the next generation of simple, secure telemedicine. This all-in-one telemedicine platform takes you beyond video with convenient appointment scheduling, automatic reminders to your patients, revenue cycle management, automatic patient payments, tracking patient trends, and marketing to grow your practice.
Healthcare Anywhere is a trusted provider for telemedicine technology. The executive team has 20+ years of experience in healthcare, technology and marketing to help physicians grow their practices and expand their reach for compassionate care to more patients.